What's the Plan, Stan? Newsletter 5 - For Teachers
Kia ora koutou, it's Andrew here,
Welcome to the fifth and final What's the Plan, Stan? field trip newsletter. Read previous newsletters here.
1. Evaluation form
- If you haven't already please complete the evaluation form now on your MyLEARNZ control panel.
o We need your input to make sure we provide the highest quality LEOTC experiences and
o Our sponsors need to know what you think of LEARNZ so they keep paying the bills (i.e. we want to keep LEARNZ freely available)
- Forgotten your password? Recover it now.
2. Evaluation prize results
- All teachers who submitted an evaluation by Friday 17 November went into the field trip evaluation prize draw.
- The prize was a tornado making kit, 30 puzzle sheets and a CDEM bag to put everything in (donated by Christchurch City Council), and a Red Cross first aid kit and some Stan tattoos (donated by Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management/Te Rākau Whakamarumaru)
- Congratulations to:
o Danielle Budge and class from Hawea Flat School!
3. Student self-assessments
- Teachers, if you have finished with the online pre-test and post-test student self-assessment forms for this field trip, email email@example.com to have your class submissions analysed and emailed to you. It's OK if just some of your students have filled them in or if they have submitted either self-assessment rather than both.
4. Field trip contributions
- Please let us know how you used the trip with your class so we can encourage other teachers. Email your ideas to me firstname.lastname@example.org, e.g. a web conference summary, photos of artwork, Blog links etc. and we'll add them to the website.
5. More 2017 virtual field trips and new field trips for 2018
- You can also enrol in other LEARNZ field trips for 2017 and 2018.
o check out the field trip chooser to find out more about the field trips on offer.
Ka kite anō,
LEARNZ Field Trip Teacher