Memorial Park 4 Newsletter 5 - For Teachers
Hi everyone, it's Shelley here,
Welcome to the fifth and final Memorial Park 4 Field Trip newsletter. Previous newsletters from this field trip can be read here.
1. Evaluation form
- Please complete the evaluation form now on your MyLEARNZ control panel if you have not already done so.
o We need your input to make sure we provide the highest quality LEOTC experiences and
o Our sponsors need to know what you think of LEARNZ so they keep paying the bills (i.e. we want to keep LEARNZ freely available)
- Forgotten your password? Recover it now.
2. Evaluation prize results
- All teachers who submitted an evaluation by 17 April went into the field trip evaluation prize draws.
- The prizes have kindly been donated by NZTA.
- Congratulations to;
o Maria Church and her class from Bellevue School who won the set of books from NZTA.
3. Web board
- The Ask-an-Expert Web Board is now closed.
- A selection of ‘Questions and Answers’ will be recorded onto a single page on the Memorial Park 4 site.
4. Field trip contributions
- Please let us know how you used the trip with your class so we can encourage other teachers. Email your ideas to me, e.g. an audioconference summary, photos of artwork, Blog links etc. and we'll add them to the website.
Ka kite anō,